Thursday, January 28, 2010


Jeff's parents visited with Joe and Faith Sunday night.   We have looked forward to seeing this group together.  The grandparents' Molly Stark table and chairs have been with them since 1950.  On this first visit to their home, the grandparents enjoyed a meal with the newlyweds.  I'm not looking at this post as the conclusion of the Molly Stark restoration, but as the story of the beginning of Joe and Faith's years of using the table as the center of family events. 


3 comments:

  1. I interited a Molly Stark dining set. Why are these so sought after and what are they worth? I am interested in selling my set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be reached at bstnsox11@gmail.com. My set has two chairs and the ends of the table slide out. It appears to be in excellent condition and is stamped on the bottom "Molly Stark". I have no idea how old this is except for it was owned by my grandparents in Boston, MA. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any new updates on your Molly Stark furniture?

    ReplyDelete